Friday, November 8, 2019

6: My Story

One part of my life that has helped me become who I am would be my hobbies.  Here, a list of the Top Ten (in no certain order):  

  1. Sewing:  Because of sewing, I have made many clothes for myself and some for others. (simple)
  2. Quilting:  When my father-in-law passed, I began spending time with my mother-in-law; during this time, she taught me how to quilt. (cp-cx)
  3. Reading:  Since I was in elementary, I have loved reading books of all genres. (complex)
  4. Writing:  I enjoy blogging, and I also (usually) write most of the assignments with my students. (compound)
  5. Crafting
  6. Painting
  7. Gardening
  8. Creating Websites
  9. Book Clubbing
  10. Organizing and Planning Events 
Assignment:  Use each of the four sentence structures at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment