Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Time to Walk!

With our being more home bound, we...okay, I...need to deliberately plan to exercise more.  So...here's my plan...

Ready?!

Mrs. Gilliland and I are planning to participate in Mr. Rich's 5K in August, which means...yes...must begin preparing now.  In my case, this means walking my driveway. (Will post a pic later!)  In Mrs. Gilliland's case, who is already a walker, she may plan to run.  Bless her!

You have choices!  Walk with Mrs. Gillmore!  Run with Mrs. Gilliland!  OR both run and walk!

Let's do this!

But...first...a name is needed!  What shall we call this group?!

  • Tammy's Turtles...slow and steady wins the race?!
  • TP (Tammy and Paige)...progressing...slower than the toilet paper left the shelves in March 2020!  Oh my!  :)
  • Double G...for GilliLAND and GillMORE...Taking the LAND with MORE Steps!
See!?  I need help with this name thang!

THEN!  Maybe a t shirt?!  

But...first...we have to get moving!  Who will join me?  Sign up below!  Then, move!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment